Update patch for customers using Windows 10 and upgrading to Version 1809 or 1803Janelle Mangan
For The Record is aware that some customers may experience an issue with the playback of recordings after upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10, update 1809 or 1803. This may affect customers using FTR Player and FTR Manager.
For The Record has a patch to resolve this issue for both versions which requires two dynamic link libraries (ContentPlayer.dll and FTRAACDecoder.dll) to be re-registered once the Windows Update is complete.
To apply the FTR patch once you have updated to Windows 10 please:
- Download the patch from here.
- Double click the download file FTRPlayer-Windows101803-Patch.exe to start the installation.
- If prompted, enter administrative user account to run the program.
- Click the Apply Fix button.
- You will receive two boxes to show that the patch was successful in re-registering the DLLs.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact FTR Support at support.fortherecord.com