TheRecord Player™ is ForTheRecord’s premier FTR Player that is included with all FTR products. This FTR Player is also available as a free download from the FTR website and is used to playback, duplicate and share pre-recorded content.
Most popular amongst Court Clerks, Judges, Transcribers, Attorneys and other recipients of the court record, TheRecord Player includes tools and capabilities that cater to the needs of a diverse set of users. While its audio and video playback features are the most advanced available, the “tape recorder-style” functions of TheRecord Player are intuitive and quickly understood by all.
- 4-channel isolation
- Audio-video playback
- Tape recorder-style controls
- Section 508 Compliant (USA)
- Excellent playback sound quality
- Microsoft Windows 7® Compatible
- Instantly save specific ranges of recordings
- Individual channel volume & speed control
- Rapid searching, loading & duplication of content
- Actual time-referencing eliminates inaccurate index numbers
Additional convenient features of this FTR Player include, especially for transcribers the ability to increase or decrease the master volume or the volume of individual channels, isolate individual channels to alleviate talk-over and support for a foot control.
TheRecord Player is ForTheRecord’s user-friendly FTR Player which offers convenience and flexibility for a variety of courtroom environments. Through a rich and useful feature set, it gives users complete control of the content review process.