The Warehouse EditionTM has been designed to address issues faced by organizations that may have large collections of FTR content, geographically dispersed locations, or low bandwidth and can experience very slow response times when trying to access content on the network. This can happen due to the sheer volume of content that must be parsed, bandwidth limitations, or network congestion. The Warehouse Edition is based on client/server technology and facilitates responsive search & browse capabilities; users across an organization can access relevant FTR content within seconds, thus significantly enhancing user experience while improving productivity across the enterprise.
The Warehouse Edition is comprised of both server and client software components. The server component is deployed on a centrally located computer and facilitates the various content management services. The client component is deployed on individual PCs used by court personnel who require the ability to rapidly access and/or configure content managed by the server.
Benefits of the Warehouse Edition:
- Excellent response times when retrieving FTR content across the network, even when accessed via a sluggish wide area network (WAN)
- Greater control over user access to features based on Microsoft Group Policy
- Enhanced flexibility via the ability to remotely schedule recordings in individual courtrooms to automatically start and stop
- Providing administrators with information on how courtroom assets are being used via recorder usage statistics
- Savings in time and increasing efficiency by enabling administrators to configure the archive destinations for FTR recorders located in individual courtrooms, from their offices.
- Automatic, scheduled export and naming of recordings to CM/ECF-compatible format
- Automatic duplication of all recordings into WMF, MP3, AVI or audio- only FTR TRM formats
- Post-sealing of recordings and log sheets stored on a Warehouse server
- Verifying the authenticity of recordings
- Displaying a visual alarm when loss of audio input signal is detected by the capture device (Note: FTR maintains that confidence monitoring is the ONLY undisputed method for ensuring that a proceeding is indeed being recorded)
TheRecord Manager suite of solutions will seamlessly integrate with your existing operating processes and network infrastructure, thereby limiting capital expenditure. Each add-on module caters to specific needs of an organization and can be used effectively independently, or in combination, to achieve desired benefits. Designed to solve the frustrations and administration issues associated with large and/or distant collections of FTR content, they deliver a vastly superior user experience and additional content management tools for administrators, without the hassles typically associated with deploying new technology.