The Access EditionTM builds on the Standard Edition by providing enhanced format conversion and archiving options, thereby ensuring broader access to FTR content.
With the Access Edition, organizations can:
- Convert FTR recordings to WMF, MP3 or AVI formats
- Import MP3s from external devices
- Split channels, creating a separate recording from each channel in a multi-channel recording
- Convert recordings to a CM/ECF- compatible format on a manual/on-demand basis.
- Remove the video stream from an audio/video recording
Additionally, when used with FTR ReporterTM – FTR’s 4-channel software recording & note-taking solution – the Access Edition allows content to be replicated simultaneously to both a network location or Warehouse server as well as to local optical or USB media (dual-archiving), thus providing redundancy in capturing courtroom proceedings. When used in combination with the Warehouse Edition on the same PC, organizations can take advantage of the following additional capabilities:
- Automatic, scheduled export and naming of recordings to CM/ECF-compatible format
- Automatic duplication of all recordings into WMF, MP3, AVI or audio- only FTR TRM formats
In short, the Access Edition will streamline the conversion, duplication, export and management of all FTR content across the organization, both in the courtroom as well as back-office operations.