FTR Minutes™ is a Microsoft Word-based solution that enables 2-channel, digital audio recording of public meetings and subsequent creation and distribution of meeting minutes.
With FTR Minutes, users can simultaneously record, take time-stamped electronic notes, take roll call and tally votes during a meeting, and quickly produce the final meeting minutes afterwards. Recordings can also be captured via various approved third-party portable digital recording devices.
- Simultaneously record & take electronic notes
- Instant access to specific segments of the meeting
- Easily take roll call and tabulate voting results
- “Hot keys” to input information quickly
- Convert minutes to PDF format for distribution
- Accommodates multiple committees
- Compatible with various third-party digital recording devices.
FTR Minutes can be implemented within existing network infrastructures with virtually no disruption to established procedures. Creating an agenda, note-taking and minutes-creation are all performed within the familiar Microsoft Word software with the FTR Minutes add-in. The review and approval process is also streamlined as FTR Minutes enables instant access to specific desired portions of the meeting, instead of having to fast-forward and rewind analog tapes multiple times. Finally, the approved minutes can be converted to PDF format for easy distribution.
FTR Minutes offers several benefits for users across the organization.
- Minimum user training – easy to learn and use
- Quick and efficient creation of minutes
- Streamlined review and approval process increases productivity
- Flexibility of using compatible third-party recorders
- Convenience of distributing or publishing minutes in PDF format