FTR Hearings is a 2-channel digital audio recording solution for administrative hearings offices and government agencies to capture and manage proceedings of hearings and trials that are administered in smaller venues.
- Confidence monitoring
- 2-channel digital audio recording
- Section 508 compliant (USA)
- Save recordings as an Audio CD
- Microsoft Windows Vista-compatible
- Archive to CD, DVD or a network location
- Rapid search, retrieval & duplication of content
- Single interface for recording, note-taking & playback
- Playback recorded testimony from anywhere within a network
In the Hearing Room…
Essential features of FTR Hearings such as confidence monitoring and simultaneous archiving and back-up offer the peace of mind that all proceedings will be successfully recorded and safely archived. FTR Hearings also offers significant advantages when locating, duplicating or sharing content compared to analog tapes. The powerful, integrated search engine enables rapid search and retrieval of relevant content, while facilitating duplication of specific pre-recorded segments quickly and easily.
FTR Hearings offers many benefits across the entire organization, including convenience, ease of use, greater process efficiencies, improved productivity, an enhanced user experience and lower costs. It is designed to help administrative offices and other government agencies face the challenges of today’s operating environment, while maintaining existing processes and procedures. FTR Hearings can save significant time and money by providing a complete, yet simple, recording and content management solution.