ForTheRecord (FTR) is a global leader, dedicated to providing digital recording and content management solutions for justice and public safety venues. As the dominant supplier in the industry, FTR is a widely recognized brand amongst court, law enforcement and government agencies with a reputable product suite that gives you the flexibility to perform any task required – from digital capture of proceedings or interviews to transcription order management.
FTR Gold™is a suite of software products that facilitate the capture and management of courtroom proceedings. It is comprised of the following individual products:
- FTR Reporter™ is a software-based, 4-channel audio recording solution for capturing and managing the record of proceedings.
- FTR Reporter AV™ is a software-based, 4-channel audio-video recording solution for capturing and managing the record of proceedings.
- FTR Log Notes™ is an electronic annotation tool that enables users to take comprehensive, time-stamped notes linked to a given recording.
- FTR Monitor™ is a software solution to centrally monitor and remotely control court proceedings that are being recorded using FTR Reporter or FTR Reporter AV in multiple courtrooms.
- FTR Mixer™ is a software add-on to FTR Reporter™ that, when combined with a low-cost, multi-input audio hardware interface, delivers a robust multi-channel mixing and encoding solution.
FTR Touch™ is a 4-channel digital recording solution that combines touch-screen hardware with FTR Gold software to deliver an elegant and intuitive alternative for courts of all types and sizes.
TheRecord Manager™ provides courtrooms and hearing rooms greater versatility and control over archival, migration, copy, storage, user access, back-up and overall management of their digital content.
TheRecord Player™ is a software application used to play back, duplicate and share pre-recorded content. It is available either in combination with other FTR products or as a free download.
For GOVERNMENT AGENCIES…
FTR Hearings™ is a software-based, 2-channel audio recording solution designed for administrative hearings offices and government agencies.
For PUBLIC MEETINGS…
FTR Minutes™ offers city and county clerks an easy and efficient way to capture council meetings as well as create and distribute meeting minutes.
For LAW ENFORCEMENT…
FTR Interrogator™ is a software solution designed to capture, annotate and manage interviews and interrogations with suspects, victims and witnesses, and is available in two configurations.
HARDWARE PERIPHERALS & ACCESSORIES
FTR offers a range of peripheral hardware equipment – Hardware Mixers, Foot Controls, External Clocks and Headsets – to complement our software solutions and to assist in delivering a complete solution wherever possible.