Meet with other court personnel including judges, clerks and court technologists to discuss and exchange information on a variety of topics.
When: May 17 – 18, 2012
Where: Fairfax County Courthouse, Fairfax, VA
- The State of Court Technology
- Updates on Technology From Our Affiliate Courts
- Remote Transcription and Other Advances in the Court Record
- Impact of Technology on Trials, Evidence Rules, Jury Reaction, and …
- Working with Integrators
- Collaborating with Other Courts
- Criteria & Methodologies for Selecting & Evaluating Technology
- And a tour of the new and old courtrooms at the Fairfax County Courthouse
For more information:
1. Visit the conference website for the agenda and to register
2. Contact Celeste Vaughn at 757-221-7730 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.