Who we are:
We are For The Record.
Fully integrated global digital recording technology from For The Record and, court recording and transcription expertise from Auscript, combine to leverage digital technology and services to provide outstanding solutions for Courts and the legal profession around the world. Together Auscript and For The Record have a pedigree and proven track record that spans over a century.
Over many years, we have transformed the process of capturing and transcribing the court record from analogue to digital with systems that have the potential to redefine how the global justice community works in terms of accessing and using evidence. Quality is our core value, driving everything we do. We’re passionate about operational excellence and innovation. We constantly seek to develop smarter and better ways to help our clients – and we do it at scale.
We are currently focused on global expansion and growth with our latest industry-leading technologies and service delivery driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO and working very closely with the business operations the mission of this role is to execute professional and effective marketing, and external and internal stakeholder communications to help position Auscript and For The Record in their respective markets around the world.
This role is responsible for:
- Developing and executing corporate marketing plans in line with the CEO and the business unit owner’s growth and revenue objectives and sales strategies.
- Overseeing all aspects of the marketing function globally including PR, brand and reputation management, product and solutions marketing, messaging, lead generation, digital marketing, stakeholder management, internal culture campaigns, tradeshows, and market research. Given the peculiarities of these markets which are in complex transition a deep understanding of the markets will be fundamental to your success and this will be largely facilitated by the CEO and business unit owners to ensure alignment.
- Effective collaboration with the executive management team across all functions, brands and geographies to identify revenue generation opportunities and develop go-to-market strategies.
- Overseeing marketing processes, operations, and systems (including websites, social media channels etc)
- Managing, tracking and reporting on marketing programs and managing corporate marketing budget and ensure strong return on investment. This will be done in line with the CEO & the business unit owner’s growth and revenue objectives and sales strategies.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years Business to Business (B2B) marketing experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree majoring in marketing or a related field
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills – particularly in terms of internal stakeholders/ partners
- Ability to be a real and respected contributor to the executive management team working in an agile, flexible and performance driven environment
- Experience in formulating go-to-market plans to optimise revenue opportunities across global regions, products and sales teams
- Strong understanding of lead generation, sales cycles, and proven ability to formulate marketing programs that deliver sales results
- Ability to deliver marketing programs that drive awareness and mindshare
- Proven ability to plan and execute integrated marketing plans, including experience in PR, brand and reputation management, product and solutions marketing, messaging, lead generation, digital marketing, stakeholder management, internal culture campaigns, tradeshows, and market research
- Proven ability to manage marketing budgets within established guidelines, measure marketing performance, and adapt plans accordingly
- Experience in managing teams and agencies for high performance
- Ability to gain credibility, rapport, and support with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent quantitative analytical and business skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and experience with CRM (Salesforce desirable), marketing automation, and CMS systems