With operations in Australia and the US, and distribution of software to Courts around the world, FTR is entering a phase of growth. The Corporate Accountant reports to the Group Financial Controller and is a member of the FTR corporate finance team. The mission of this role is to provide accurate and timely financial information that will support the business’ decision making processes to enable the business goals and objectives of the FTR group of companies.
- Supporting cash flow/treasury function through:
- Maintaining and completing quarterly reporting
- Maintain and improve 3 way cash flow model
- Maintain and improve 12 week forecast model
- Supporting the Group Reporting function through:
- maintaining the group’s reporting framework
- ensure data integrity
- Consolidation of Group results
- Including FX Conversion of US subsidiary
- Complete the monthly reporting
- Management PL reporting
- Balance sheet
- Cash Flow
- Board Reporting
- Maintain reporting framework.
- Maintain excel reporting models, access databases
- Create various excel reporting models for operations as directed GFC
- Forecasting and budgets functions.
- Develop forecast templates for use across group
- Consolidate divisional forecast/budgets across group
- FX conversion of US company
- Manage the Group’s Financial Information Systems, including maintaining relationships with external suppliers for upgrades/updates/changes to systems and risk management of underlying data. This covers the following financial systems:
- GL system
- Payroll system
- Billing system
- Expense claim systems
- Timesheet/labour cost systems
- Reporting systems
- Budget and Forecast models
- Inventory systems
- Any other duties as required by the GFC.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in accounting/business
- Chartered Accountant or CPA
- 1+ years post CA/CPA experience, preferably with much of that in the IT and/or services industry and preferably within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated self-awareness and emotional intelligence that exhibits a superior level of collaborative peer-to-peer engagement across all FTR internal and external people interactions.
- High level communication and influencing skills necessary to support best outcomes with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Excellent business partner balancing risk with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- High level of business acumen and professionalism
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- International exposure across other ‘rest of world’ jurisdictions
Applicants must attach a current CV