For the Record Group is a fast growing, global business with operations in 65 countries and 50 US states. The digital solutions and services provided by our Companies assist Courts around the world to capture, distribute and maintain court recordings and transcripts. We are currently experiencing incredible global growth (particularly in the US), with our latest industry-leading technologies driving digital transformation in the justice system. We have an ongoing goal to continue to build an enviable work culture and environment that inspires our employees. This mission remains as pertinent as ever as our award-winning technologies are poised to bring further growth opportunities in the coming years. For more information, visit www.fortherecord.com
Who are you?
The AV Operations Manager will be responsible for the oversight of implementation of audio visual installations for FTR customers. To be successful in this role you will need to ensure all technical aspects of the installation and design meet the customer's needs and are delivered to a professional standard while managing a team of technical AV direct reports.
Primary Role Responsiblities
- Oversee design specifications and lead the Implementation Team to ensure technology solutions are installed professionally and thoroughly tested
- Manage all aspects of installations, including inventory, per industry standards and best practices
- Assist with quotes/proposals/solutions for the sales team while also ensuring they meet the client’s needs, budget, timeline, and requirements
- Provide technical guidance to mid and junior level Technicians and oversight technical aspects of project delivery, ensuring resources are utilized effectively
- Actively liaise with the customer during the on-site commissioning process to assist with system configuration, programming, testing
- Prepare documentation, including diagrams
- Collaboration across all business units and vendors to ensure timely delivery in accordance with customer expectations
- Demonstration of willingness to support teams
- Flexibility to meet deadlines and deal with competing priorities
- Manage procurement activities to ensure timely and cost efficient implementations
Essential work experience, qualifications and skills
- 10+ years experience with design and documentation of commercial audio visual equipment and systems: DSP, control systems, digital audio standards (Biamp, BSS, Crestron, AMX)
- Advanced understanding of 'Installed Sound' environments is a must
- Experience planning and prioritizing workload for both yourself and your team, and demonstrating initiative and pro-active team management skills
- Experience working across remote teams to effectively deliver projects
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours for installs and cutovers
- Intermediate networking skills related to AV projects
- Business administration and project management experience including forecasting
- Advanced experience with MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
Desireable work experience:
- Legal/Court services or Professional Services Experience
- Electronic Engineering Degree or equivalent
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Consistently able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Work site likely will require ability to navigate stairs, ladders, and confined spaces
Interested parties must submit a copy of their resume to be considered an applicant.
For the Record provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, For The Record complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.