Who are you?
Are you seeking something other than your typical "9-5" office job? Enjoy an ever-changing environment? We offer a dynamic work environment and are looking for Audio Techs to grow with us!
The Audio Implementation technician is responsible for installation of FTR products throughout our client site locations.
Primary Role Accountabilities
- With excellent customer relationship and troubleshooting skills, perform onsite installation and integration of FTR products
- Audio-Visual configuration and setup including video conferencing and configuring commercial audio visual equipment and systems i.e. digital audio (Biamp/BSS), control (Crestron/AMX), video routing & image processing.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles and technical documents
- Install and configure software as required
- Provide regular progress updates for current and outstanding incidents or project tasks
- Maintain schedule set by Technical Lead to complete installs on time for go-live
- Systematically troubleshoot and offer solutions for audio systems
- Terminate and test audio and network connectors
Role Challenges and Special Working Conditions
- Some after hours and weekend work may be required
- Interstate travel will be required
- Soldering experience
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds